A ‘Business Travel Made Simple’ initiative is being released by American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) to support small and medium-sized businesses.
The aim is to provide ‘travel management in a box’ for any company looking to quickly deploy a UK-based managed travel programme.
Businesses gain supplier discounts, streamlined booking, robust reporting and around the clock traveller support.
Travellers have more choices and cheaper rates, perks and loyalty rewards, automatic rebooking and 24/7 multi-channel personalised service pre, during and post-trip, according to the travel management company.
The all-in-one solution includes:
• The most popular American Express GBT products, technology, services and travel inventory as a bundle
• An optimised, end-to-end customer experience for both travellers and travel buyers
• Assistance to help buyers gain leadership and drive user adoption
• Ongoing travel buyer and manager guidance to ensure continuous programme success
• Streamlined implementation for a faster route to savings
• A simplified, standardised pricing structure and contract
Northern Europe vice president and regional general manager Jason Geall said: “We’ve listened carefully to what customers say they need from their managed travel programme, including materials for driving awareness and adoption amongst corporate travellers.
“Having received hugely positive feedback from recent customer trials, we’re excited to officially launch Business Travel Made Simple into the UK marketplace.”
Geall added: “Small and medium-sized companies are the backbone of the UK economy. Growth is vital for job creation, tax receipts and economic stability.
“TMCs in the UK have a responsibility to make sure staff from these companies can travel in the safest, most efficient and cost-effective way possible.”