Hospitality software specialist Guestline has released new technology for hotels to use to sell event tickets as an ancillary.
Online Ticket Sales integrates with Guestline’s Rezlynx property management system and the add-on Advanced Conference and Banqueting Manager.
Hoteliers are being offered a web solution that can take payments securely, manage availability and combine room rate offers if required.
Rupert Gutteridge, sales and marketing director of Guestline, said: “Developing events is one way in which many hoteliers are diversifying and looking to grow their revenue.
“Online Ticket Sales makes this easy to achieve, and in a manner that maintains the look and feel of a hotel’s standalone website, whilst maximising the best intelligence surrounding browser behaviour to drive add-on sales.
“The easy functionality and management ensures that Online Ticket Sales is a great option for hotels looking to make the most of their conference and banqueting space at all times.”
Key features of Online Ticket Sales include:
• Fully customisable display to match a hotel’s website, and to highlight event timings, room names and more
• Secure online transaction platform
• Real-time ticket availability and the ability to limit the amount of tickets sold per transaction
• Clear display of event details with the option to add PDF downloads such as menus, directions and event brochures
• Low availability indicators to drive urgency in bookings
• The ability to book rooms in partnership with an event ticket, and assign specific function rates to certain dates and events
The new software allows hoteliers to remain in control of what is sold and when.
Hotel events managers can use Online Ticket Sales in conjunction with clients booking conferences and events at their venue.