The keynote speakers for this month’s Travel Technology Europe event have been announced.
Industry leaders such as Google, easyJet, WayBlazer and Contiki will deliver speeches at the exhibition at Olympia London on February 22 and 23.
More than 50 hours of conference sessions will take place, with current and future issues, tools and opportunities discussed across the travel technology, hospitality technology, marketing technology, and innovation conference zones.
Shelley Hurley, Google Cloud business manager, will be speaking at the Innovation Conference theatre at 2.40pm on February 23.
She said: “I’ll share how Google Cloud platform capabilities can be used to enable more personalised targeting and recommendations for customers, to enhance their experiences. I’ll be in the Innovation Conference theatre on 23rd February at 2.40pm.”
Keynote speakers include:
- Terry Jones, chairman of WayBlazer: Why AI and why now?
- Alexis Sitaropoulos, Contiki: Thinking like a publisher – how Contiki is mastering this
- Daniel Young, digital development manager for mobile at easyJet: How easyJet is acing mobile
- Phil Barden, managing director, Decode Marketing: Why people buy and how to get them to do it more
- Michael Jaconi, founder and chief executive at Button and Thierry Bedos, chief technology officer at Hotels.com: Smaller screens, bigger bookings
The show also hosts a Hospitality Tech Showcase focusing on this sector with over 30 exhibitors.
Up to 5,900 travel technology professionals are expected to attend Travel Technology Europe, which has been held in London annually for 14 years.
Around 130 global travel brands as well as start-up companies across the travel technology sector, will be exhibiting.
For a free visitor pass, register at www.traveltechnologyeurope.com/register.