Travel site Momondo.co.uk has developed an app for Blackberry users to search for cheap flights.
The app, which compares offers on flights, is in addition to mobile applications for iPhone and Android, both launched in 2011.
The app comes as the company claimed a 125% growth in mobile use in the last year.
Mobile team leader Sune Trudslev said: “We predict that more users will switch from desktops and laptops, to search, plan and book trips on mobile devices in the future.
“Therefore, we continue to develop and invest in products that can help the ‘always-connected’ traveller on the go.”
Features of the free app for Blackberry include:
- Direct booking capability
- Access to search low cost carriers, major airlines and online booking services
- Filtering by price, departure time, duration and direct/non-direct flights
- Email function to send flight info to the user or a friend
- Option to save journey plans for later